Terms and Conditions
The training services Dialogue Training Academy offers, will be provided in accordance to these terms and conditions. Your notification of booking will be accepted in agreement of these terms and conditions.
If you are receiving in person training, please read all sections apart from Online Training.
If you are receiving online training, please read all sections.
- In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
‘’Training Provider ‘’means Dialogue Training Academy, their employees, agent or representative.
‘’Client’’ means the organisation or individual who is booking the training.
‘’Delegate’’ means a person who is attending the training.
Bookings & confirmation
- An enquiry about our training or notification of booking must be sent to email@example.com. Once we have received the confirmed dates for the training to take place, you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your training. Before you have received this email the date and time for your training to take place will be reserved.
- Dialogue Training Academy nor any employees, agents or representatives will incur no liability in respect to training reservations.
- The client must confirm the number of delegates who will be in attendance of the training. It is the responsibility of the client to notify us if they wish to increase or decrease the number of delegates for the training, and only with the Dialogue Training Academy’s approval can this happen. This notification must be received a minimum of 2 weeks before the date of delivery.
- Those in attendance on the training will only be employees or representatives from the client organisation. Training places are not to be transferred to another organisation whether that is sold or given. In the event that the client raises this to us it is Dialogue Training Academy’s right to refuse or agree.
- The clients agrees that they nor any delegate, organisation or other party will not duplicate, copy, modify, store or transfer/send any of our content, literature, photos & videos, assets and content, unless specified otherwise by Dialogue Training Academy.
- Dialogue Training Academy retains the intellectual property rights for all of their material, documents and software.
- If Dialogue Training Academy is made aware of such use as described above, we may seek legal action.
- Certificates of attendance will only be given once the course has been completed. We aim to provide you with your certificate within 30 days after the course has been completed.
Photography and Video
- Videos (including live, or deferred video), pictures, sound recordings (including audio relay) and stenographic recordings are prohibited. If any of the above are taken inadvertently or otherwise and placed on Social Networking Sites or used in any other context, this could lead to removal and possible legal action.
- You undertake to destroy any such recording as soon as you become aware of its existence.
- You agree to there being no live or deferred video or audio relay of the online training to any other person or entity.
- We may suspend the training if there is any remote interruption and will restart the online session once satisfied that any interruption has been resolved and that it remains appropriate to continue following such interruption.
- Dialogue Training Academy/the trainer are not responsible for the loss of connection, on part of the trainer, however we will rearrange the session free of charge at the earliest opportunity.
- If your signal drops on part of the delegate/s and we cannot reconnect, it will result in another session being rescheduled (cost to be incurred again), or the delegate/delegates/organisation can decide not to re-join the training.
- We hold no responsibility for a delegate/organisation who has downloaded the application in which the training will take place, nor are we liable for any errors, difficulties or the maintenance of the application.
- Delegates must be aware that their username will be visible to everyone in the training.
Prices & Payment
- Pricing of the training course will have already been discussed in your initial consultation (where applicable) and subsequently in your confirmation of training notification. If on part of the client there are any changes made to the training for example more delegates than agreed at the time of booking, then there may be an additional charge.
- In-house training – Dialogue Training Academy will directly invoice the client and payment should be made within 30 days after the training date of delivery.
- Open Courses – Payment is to be received on booking.
- If you want to attend an open course, we are unable to confirm your space until full payment has been received.
- If a client raises that they are unhappy with the training received, we will launch an investigation to explore the issues. If on part of Dialogue Training Academy, fault is found, we may offer a partial refund or reschedule the training at no extra cost. If a partial refund is offered by Dialogue Training Academy, the client will accept this as full and final.
- Unless agreed otherwise with Dialogue Training Academy you agree to pay in full the trainer/trainer’s travel costs and overnight stay/s where applicable.
- If the trainer is travelling by car then the rate will be set in line with the mileage rates and allowance guidance from HMRC.
- Usually, the trainer will stay overnight where the training is across multiple days or in the instances where the training starts or finishes at a time which would be unreasonable for the trainer to travel.
- A hotel with a minimum of a 3-star rating will be sourced by Dialogue Training Academy. for overnight stays.
- The client agrees to provide refreshments throughout the delivery of the course for the trainer/s.
- Where payment is overdue, Dialogue Training Academy will notify you by an Outstanding Payment Letter.
- If payment is still not received by the specified time on the Outstanding Payment Letter, Dialogue Training Academy will send a Final Request Letter.
- If you do not make payment Dialogue Training Academy reserves the right to instruct a debt collecting agency to collect payment. The cost for the debt collecting agency will be the responsibility of the client.
- In the event that a delegate or an organisation cancel an in-house course with less than 48 hours notice, full payment is still chargeable.
- If a delegate is unable to attend an open course, they must provide a minimum of 90 days notice prior to the training delivery date to receive a full refund. If notice is received after 90 days Dialogue Training Academy will not provide a refund, however another person may attend in your place with no extra charge.
- Cancellation must be confirmed either by email or over the telephone with Dialogue Training Academy’s training manager.
- Refunds are at the discretion of Dialogue Training Academy.
- If Dialogue Training Academy has to cancel a training course, we will refund the full amount that has been paid or transfer you to a new date. We will provide 7 day’s notice if we need to cancel a training course.
- When a course is cancelled Dialogue Training Academy, in no circumstances, can provide reimbursement for hotels, train fare or any other expenses incurred.
Equipment & Belongings
- The training provider will not accept liability for loss or damage to any equipment or other belongings, however caused.
- Delegates are responsible for the safekeeping and appropriate use of items loaned to them.
- Damage or loss of such items will be charged to the client.
Health & Safety
- The training provider will take reasonable steps in relation to the health and safety of the training provider and/or delegates; however the responsibility for health and safety issues remains with the client throughout.
- The client and delegates will keep secure and not disclose any information of a confidential nature obtained by reason of the training received except information which is already in the public domain. The provisions of this section shall apply during the continuance of this agreement and indefinitely thereafter.
Right to Dismiss
- The training provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to dismiss any delegate from the training course or seminar on the grounds of misconduct or upon failure of any mandatory section of the course.
- Dialogue Training Academy prides itself on providing a professional and transparent service. If for any reason you wish to raise a concern or a complaint please do not hesitate to make contact via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 01905 964 726.
- Dialogue Training Academy’s complaints procedure is available on request or it is available on our website.
- The provision of training may be totally or partially suspended by the training provider to the extent that delivery is prevented through any circumstances beyond its control.
- No variation of these terms will be valid unless evidenced in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of the training provider.